Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Brynn's First Ear Infection

Brynn has been so hard to put to bed lately. She screams as soon as we put her in the crib (which is not like her), and wakes up multiple time at night screaming. I have been getting so frustrated because I just don't know what is wrong! I just assumed that she was teething and that there wasn't much I could do about it. Then last night Jesse and I noticed that she kept grabbing her ears and pulling on them. After talking to my neighbor about it today, I was determined it must be an ear infection so I scheduled a doctor's appointment. Sure enough, that's what it is! I am so glad we found out what is causing Brynn to be so miserable so that she can get better soon. And I am especially glad that we found out before taking her on an airplane next week... that could have been a terrible experience!

1 comment:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

That would have hurt her ears SO bad!!! Nice catch! :) Hope she gets better fast.