Monday, November 24, 2008

Swimming Anyone?

First of all, here is a picture of Brynn attempting to eat my hamburger on Friday... just thought that one was funny!

Now for the big news. I have never been one to enjoy wearing a bathing suit, and especially hate shopping for one! I don't think I have ever tried one on that looked really good, instead I just resort to buying which ever looks "least terrible". I try to avoid bathing suit shopping at all costs because it is usually a depressing experience for me! So on Saturday Jesse and I were out doing a little Christmas shopping, when I got a call from his sister telling me that this swim suit shop called Hapari was having a really good sale, but that they were closing in 15 minutes. Since I no longer fit into my bathing suit (that whole having a baby thing), I decided it wouldn't hut to go look. They had the nicest bathing suits there... very cute, and very modest which is hard to find. I actually found a bathing suit that didn't look terrible on me! I liked it so much that I even tried it on again after we got home to show Jesse. I am actually excited to go swimming now! Too bad it's November :) Hopefully Santa will get me that Rec Center pass I have been wanting so I can try out my new suit!


PS... For those of you who might be wondering, I am done babysitting!! Life is great!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Shut up- do they have maternity suits? I am sqeezing myself into a too-small suit and wearing a shirt over it to swim in vegas and I am going to look rediculous! I just happened to be looking for a suit this weekend...

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larsen said...

Hey, you need to take the picture with it on!! So we can get the full spectrum of how wonderful it is :)
It looks super cute though.