Saturday, October 10, 2009

And the verdict is...

YES!!! I am pregnant! It feels kind of crazy to be going through this all over again, but we are excited to have another baby. I am 12 weeks along, and due on April 24th. So our kids will be about exactly 2 years apart! So now it is time for me to get a little more serious about this whole potty training thing so that we don't have 2 kids in diapers at the same time. One thing that I am not excited about is how my belly is showing SOOO much faster this time!! I think I am about the size that I was at about 16 or 18 weeks with Brynn...kind of depressing! But I keep telling myself that it is all worth it.

Here is a picture of the candy bars that we handed out to Jesse's family to share the news. We actually door bell ditched them at their houses and made them try to figure out who it was from. But I think the Hershey bar gave it away!
And here are a few pictures of Brynn from a few days ago:) She is getting so big!!


8 comments:

Amber said...

Awww - congratulations!! That is GREAT news! We are so excited for you and your family. (I love the candy bar announcement, too.) I hope the pregnancy goes well. Keep us updated!!

Megan said...

The candy bar announcement is so adorable. Congratulations to you both. That is so exciting!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

YAY!!! We are so happy for you. Are you going to find out what you are having? That is so cool.

Lexi said...

GREAT NEWS!! Hope all is going well for you. I have a lot of friends who are having Spring babies (the best kind).

Tiffini said...

that is so awesome im excited for you when we come out next month well have to compare bellies lol how are you feeling

Meredith said...

OH MY GOSH- THANK GOODNESS! Now I will shout your news to the world- gosh, not being able to tell anyone made me feel like I was pregnant again!

Linley and Austin said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations! That is awesome!!! I can't wait to be pregnant again, it's the best :)

Camille said...

Congratulations! I can't believe that I haven't seen you since Bryn was first born. I'll have to plan a trip up there and we can hang out and chat for awhile. I've missed talking to you! And I can't wait to meet the newest Shelley in a few months!