Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's a...






BOY!!! We had our ultrasound yesterday and I was so shocked to find out that we are having a boy! I was so sure it was a girl, that I made a bet with Jesse about it, and obviously lost. I am really excited though. It is nice to know that we will have at least one of each :) I just have a lot of shopping to do because I have all girl stuff!! Everything looked really good though and the baby is doing great and is measuring right on with my due date. Now I guess it is time to start looking at boy names...I dread this part because Jesse and I don't agree on names very well! But we decided not to choose anything until we see the baby so we still have some time :)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Those are great ultra sound pics

Amber said...

YAY - boys are *so* much fun! We are just thrilled for your family and can't wait to see your little man! (It was so fun running into you at Target - I wish we could've visited longer!)

Sarah Shelley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!!!

Lexi said...

I totally guessed it was a girl- so I lost too! I love having one of each gender and you will have so much fun with a boy. It is quite a different taste.

Meredith said...

I keep getting more and more excited about it! I hope that you have a nice easy-going, no drama boy. :)He's gonna be here before you know it- I can hardly believe it!

Linley and Austin said...

Congratulations! That is AWESOME! He is going to be so stinkin cute. By the way, I love the picture of Brynn with Santa! Kylie won't go near any Santas either. Oh well, I could always photoshop her in :)