Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally an update!!!

It has been a really long time since I have updated my blog and I am officially a blogging slacker! Life has been crazy busy here! As you can see from my previous posts, Brynn and I spent a week in North Carolina, were home for a week and then we all headed to Pennsylvania, came home for a week and then headed to Canada! I would say we are all traveled out...but we are actually going to California in two and a half weeks with Jesse's dad and sister Adrienne. We are going to Six Flags and to see Wicked. I can't wait!!! Not to mention we are also remodeling the upstairs bathroom so our house is currently a construction zone! We hate the bathrooms in this house, so we decided to gut the upstairs bathroom and start from scratch! And the shower downstairs is leaking into the wall which is causing a mold problem so that one is next. It is such a huge project...but will be so nice when it is all done. Jesse has been working on it with his friend's dad and they are doing a great job!

We are also busy these days chasing Brynn around. She is such a wild woman, and is so much fun! She is almost 17 months old, and is getting smarter everyday! She is talking so much more, and also knows a lot of sign language which makes life so much easier when we can communicate! She is really into eating with a fork and spoon, and loves being around animals and being in the water. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. It is going way too fast!!

Well, there is a little update on or lives. I will try and do better at keeping my blog updated!!

3 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Mamma B!!! She is so cute. Did you have a great time? Max is going to be a zebra:) What is Brynn going to be? I think I have a recipe for a pumpkin roll I am just lazy.

Meredith said...

I wanna see some pictures of the bathrooms. You better put up before and after pictures when it is all done!

Lexi said...

You are a busy woman!! It sounds like you have had a ton of fun. I am so happy for you!