Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A little update

Can I just say that only being able to get online about once a week is absolutely killing me!! Daily internet access is the one thing I am really missing about work right now. It's a good thing we have TV to keep me occupied these days. I find myself watching lots of Full House re-runs during feeding times! Life is going pretty well though. Motherhood is getting easier everyday, and I can't believe how quickly Brynn is growing! She is just so cute and so much fun... especially when she is awake during the day which is very rare. She went to church for the first time on Sunday, and was a hit with our primary class. The girls just passed her down the row during sharing time. I am feeling pretty well, and am having a hard time relaxing and taking it easy. I am just so used to being on the go!! But after my little trip to the emergency room last week... taking it easy has gotten much easier. (I am fine... won't go into all the gross details but lets just say I was doing too much which caused some problems and lots of extra bleeding).
Brynn finally got to meet her Grandma Sherryl this last week. My mom came for a visit from PA and wanted to take Brynn home with her today but Jesse and I had to say no. Grandma is now even more excited for our visit to Pennsylvania in July!!

Here's one of my favorites. Brynn sleeping with daddy. This is her favorite way to sleep too. She hates being in her bassinet, and falls asleep as soon as Jesse puts her on his chest. What can I say, she is a daddy's girl!!


3 comments:

Linley and Austin said...

I know I keep saying this, but what an adorable baby you have! Such cute pics of her! Congratulations on graduating and what a great hubby you have for throwing you a party and having a photo shoot! Sounds like its been a busy year for you! I'm glad to hear that everything is ok with the whole going to the hospital. I remember how hard it was for me to sit still too. It drove me crazy! But I realize now that you should enjoy that time when the baby sleeps a lot and you get some rest because it quickly will change! Anyway, love the pics!

The Stones said...

She is so cute!! We cannot wait to meet her.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Those pics are SO stinkin cute. I love the one with daddy, that is so cute. I hope that our little ones love Karl that much that is just too precious.