Sunday, May 18, 2008

More pictures and an update on life...




Okay, so I haven't really been able to keep my blog as up to date as I would like to because we don't have the internet at home. I am used to being on a computer all day long at work so this has been a hard adjustment for me!!

I just thought I would give a little update on our lives since Brynn has arrived. We seriously love her so much and love having her in our home!! I do have to say though that being a mom is the hardest thing I have ever done, but is so worth it. I like to blame most of it on the sleep deprivation! But besides the lack of sleep, I am really feeling great and feel like I have recovered quickly which is a bonus.

Jesse loves coming home from work now to be with "his girls". He is such a great dad, and I just love watching him with Brynn. She is definitely a daddy's girl. She never cries or fusses when he changes her clothes or diaper so he gets to do a lot of that!!

My mom is coming for a visit from Pennsylvania this week so we look forward to having her around to help (and she is VERY anxious to meet her first grandchild).

Oh, and these pictures are dedicated to my brother Zach. He wanted to see Brynn with her eyes open, and I tried to explain to him how hard it was to capture that since she sleeps all day and is awake all night (when I am not in the mood to take pictures). But I was able to get a few cute ones :)

6 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

She is SO stinkin cute Laura!!! I love these pics with her eyes open:) I hope you have a great time hanging out with your mom, it will be nice to have an extra set of hands to help out.

Tiffini said...

I LOVE her!! So does hayden he was fussing until he saw his future wife lol. she is beautiful

Linley and Austin said...

Oh my goodness, you guys better watch out when she gets older...hello boys! :) What a sweetheart Laura. I need to come visit you soon and see that cute baby!

Camille said...

I'm seriously going to come visit...I haven't been feeling well so I didn't want to come over and infect you guys! But I will come soon!

Kalli said...

Laura and Jesse she is soo beautiful I am so happy for you guys being a parent is the best thing I have ever done in my life and just like you said the hardest thing. I love her she is so sweet looking at her pics makes me miss Kai at that age sniff sniff but it def. does not make me want to be pregnant again that is for sure! I am not ready for two yet at all.

Meredith said...

Wow; I think that she really looks like Jesse in those last 2 pictures.