Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Belated Graduation Celebration




Ok, so my husband is amazing and totally surprised me with a little graduation photo shoot and party. As most of you know, I finished my masters degree in the end of March. My graduation at Utah State was on May 2nd, a day before my due date so I decided to play it safe and not sign up for graduation. Well, then I ended up having Brynn a few days late, and was so upset and disappointed that I missed my graduation. This was such a huge accomplishment for me, and I felt like I didn't have any memories of it. So Jesse surprised me by borrowing a cap, gown, and hood from one of my classmates. He told me that we were going to go take some graduation pictures as soon as he got home from work on Friday. After we took pictures, I thought we were having a game night with my sister and her husband. But instead, Jesse took me to a pavillion where our family and a few friends were waiting to have a little graduation party. All of this totally made my night. I was so impressed that he would think to do all of this for me!!




4 comments:

Tiffini said...

What a great hubby! Congrats!

emo said...

So Craig showed me your blog and now I love looking at it! Your girl is so pretty and I can tell how adorable she must be! I want to meet her sometime. If only we lived closer!
Congrats on finishing up your Masters Laura! That really is sweet what Jesse did for you. You guys look happy and looks like things are great! I am happy for you.
-Emily

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Cute pics!!! Congratulations, too bad we were in AZ or we could have come and celebrated with you. I am so happy for you tho, and to have that done before you had a baby...bravo

Camille said...

That's awesome of Jesse to do that for you...it really is a huge accomplishment. I want you to know how much I will miss living close to you and being able to come visit every once in awhile. Really do let me know when you will be back east.