Friday, February 6, 2009

9 months old already??

I can't believe my sweet little Brynn is 9 months old already! Time is going by way to fast... but I am loving every second of being a mom (except for all the screaming fits in the middle of the night). Brynn is so much fun to be around and is so smart already! It makes me nervous that she will out smart me sooner than I thought! She is also very chatty just like her mom, and has started "singing" along with primary songs when I play them for her. I am so thankful to be her mother... how did I get so lucky?

She is getting so close to crawling (started doing it a little last night), although she has been rolling and doing the army crawl for a while now and has no problem getting to where she wants to be. She has also started eating everything and anything that she finds in the carpet! I can't believe all the things the vacuum doesn't pick up. I have even found little pieces of carpet in her mouth a couple times. One of her favorite things is playing darts with her dad (she even says da for dart when they are playing or she wants to play). She says dada, mama, mo (for more), ma (for her uncle Matt), da (for dart), and spits when you ask her if she pooped. She also loves eating "big people food", and drinking out of a straw (the real ones, not the sippy cup or little kid kind). She is just so cute and fun!!

I guess Brynn and I will have to celebrate alone today since Jesse is out skiing with the boys!










4 comments:

Larsen said...

She is so precious. Her eyes are so big and bright!! Gorgeous.

Meredith said...

Nine months already....I can't believe how big she is! It seems like just yesterday that she was born...

Linley and Austin said...

What big eyes she has! LOL, I love the second to last picture of her...too cute!

Meredith said...

I am sorry that I had to be the one to break the news to you about the annoying girl on American Idol....we are outraged to say the least. I just don't have the patience for her existence...