Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How long would you wait for a free grand slam?

I got a text from my awesome husband this morning telling me that Denny's was serving everyone free grand slams today from 6am-2pm. It seemed to good to be true, so I checked their website which said they were feeding America for free today! Well anyone who knows me knows that I will NEVER pass up a free meal. So I picked up my friend Kelly and her little boy and we headed to Denny's for some free food. There were people everywhere! The line was way out the door, and I think we waited for about 40 minutes before even getting into the building, and then for another 30 minutes before we got our food. But it was so worth it! And Brynn even got to eat her own little pancake and loved it :) Thank you Denny's for feeding us today!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I am so ashamed that I did not collect on a free breakfast...It's sad because I could totally go for a grand slam today...