Thursday, February 5, 2009

My good little eater

Jesse and Brynn are down in Orem right now renting some skiis, and I have decided to spend my "Laura" time updating my blog with a little video from dinner tonight. Brynn loves eating real food, and does very well at eating just about anything despite the fact that she still doesn't have any teeth! So we usually just let her eat whatever we are having for dinner to make things easier. And She would rather feed herself these days which also makes things easier on us... just a little messier :) So here is a little video of her eating some spaghetti tonight. It was pretty entertaining to watch.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

That was so funny. She's a talker and an eater- I know she is related to us!

Camille said...

Oh my gosh...she is so cute! I seriously need to come visit so that I can see her again! Plus, I miss talking to you!