Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ThingsI am thankful for today...

I feel like I have so much to be thankful for today! First of all, Brynn is doing so much better now which makes me so happy! I lovethat she is sleeping better and is finally able to play and be happy, and breath through her nose :)

I am also very thankful for Jesse's job. I found out that they laid off 32 people today, and am just thankful that he wasn't one of them. I think I will stop complaining about his lack of over-time and just be hapy that he has a place to work which can provide for us. I guess it just helps me to realize that anything can happen, and you are never really "safe" no matter how hard of a worker you are.

And last but not least, I was very happy to find out today that my mom DOES NOT have cancer! She has been having some medical problems, and after some tests they though it might be cancer. She had her biopsy last week, and it has seemed like an eternity waiting for the results. Now we just have to wait to see if she needs surgery, but Iam just so glad it's not cancer!

2 comments:

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

Laura, that is great that your mom doesn't have cancer. Also I'm glad Jesse still has his job. It's a scary time right now. I would be grateful for both those things too. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Wow that is so scary about your mom I am also glad she does not have cancer. I had no idea. I am also glad Jesse has a job, it is so hard for so many people right now it just is so crazy. I can't believe they let so many go. I bet Karl would have lost his job, so at least we were not blind sided with that. Wowza. It was good to see you. Brynn is so stinkin cute:)