Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just an update





I am trying to take advantage of Brynn's morning nap, and decided to update my blog instead of cleaning my kitchen :) I don't really have much to write about, because I haven't done anything exciting lately, but I thought I would at least post some recent pictures of Brynn. Most of them are from her little photoshoot with Jesse on Sunday morning. He likes to take random pictures of her before church while I am getting ready and they are usually pretty funny.
So I am starting to feel like my life is pretty boring, and I think it is because of the cold weather. I am starting to feel so cooped up and can't wait until spring so I can spend more time outside, and start walking again without feeling frozen the whole time. The highlight of my week was finally purchasing passes to the rec center on Saturday! That is all I have wanted for a really long time because I really miss working out and want to get in shape again. So I worked out on Monday night for the first time since Brynn was born (pretty sad since she is 8 months old). I realized just how out of shape I am, and I can't wait to get back in the routine of excercising. I will most likely have to work out in the evenings now which will be an adjustment, but it's better than nothing. I am hoping to be able to lose 6 pounds by the end of June. That's about a pound a month so I figure it's not too unrealistic. I am currently 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, and I would like to lose that three pounds along with a few more! We'll see how it goes.


3 comments:

Megan said...

Brynn looks so cute with her little pony tail. Its a good thing my son is not a girl I would go crazy with how little hair he has. I want to do it so bad. hehe but its okay. I wish I only had 6 lbs to loose. Wow. I am going to try to attempt 35lbs this year. I have got a good start and a nice routine down. I just hope it sticks. thats exciting you got a pass to the rec. center. I loved going there all the time when I lived in AF. I enjoyed racket ball. I wish you the best of luck achieving your goal.!

Larsen said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! Is the air quality any better yet? Walking combined with rec center, it will be falling off:)

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Good goals Laura:) That is awesome you got a rec pass, did you get it before you quit so you got the good deal!? I can't wait to get there and work out too.