Saturday, April 11, 2009

11 months old and an update on life





It is so hard to believe that Brynn will be a year old in less than a month! She is growing up so fast! And she just keeps getting more fun each day. She is still not walking on her own, but very speedily goes up the stairs, and stands up holding on to everything, and walks around holding onto furniture. She also still goes to the bathroom on the toilet daily. It is so great!! She pees and poops on it (sorry if that's too much information). We just take her every hour or so since she can't really tell us when she has to go. But sometimes she will actually crawl over to the bathroom and push the door open when she needs to go which is kind of crazy. She is such a smart little girl!
I have been busy lately working on the census. I know I posted earlier that I wasn't going to do it any more, but I changed my mind. I got a call a couple weeks ago asking if I wanted to just be a lister and go around verifying addresses. The great part is that the superviser said that I could take Brynn around with me. So I decided to try it out for a while. So that is how the majority of my time is spent these days... walking around and verifying addresses. It's not the most exciting thing, but I get to do a lot of walking and also get paid for it (which is how I was able to fund the new stroller). And I will only be doing it till Brynn's birthday so it shouldn't be too bad.




No comments: