Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter





We had a great Easter yesterday! It all begin bright and early in the morning taking Brynn down to see her Easter basket. She got some new pajamas, short, and lots of empty plastic eggs (which she loved). Then we got all ready and went to church. After church, we were busy getting ready for our big Easter dinner. We had some of my family (my sister, her husband and baby, and my Uncle Bill, cousin Dan, and his girlfriend Savanna), and Jesse's family (his dad, Adrienne, Matt, Janice, Bryce, Aubree, and their girls) over for dinner. It was a great meal, and was so much fun to spend time with family. Now we anxiously await my mom's visit to Utah. She's coming on Wednesday :)



2 comments:

Camille said...

I can't believe how old she is getting..crazy!

Tiffany said...

So fun! I love the empty eggs, if only it was so easy when they get older :) I hope your having fun with your mom!