Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Brynn!!

I can't believe my little girl turned 1 yesterday!! I meant to make a birthday post for her yesterday, but never got around to it! So now I am posting some pictures from her big party yesterday! Her day all started out by eating her birthday breakfast. I made her a number 1 pancake and scrambled eggs. Then we pretty much spent the rest of the day getting ready for her party. We had a BBQ with family and a few friends, and the weather was perfect for it! And my brother and sister in law flew out from PA the day before her birthday so we especially enjoyed having them here for the party. So here are some pictures. I think Brynn's favorite part was eating all of the food and her cake. The above cake picture is the one that I made Brynn, and the one below is the free one I got from Albertsons that we let Brynn dive into.

This was Brynn's first time eating watermelon and she loved it!!





We got Brynn the cutest little party hate that said birthday princess, but she hated wearing it so we didn't get any pictures of her wearing it without her screaming.


Me and my siblings :)
Her is Brynn opening presents. And as you can see, her cousin Rhianna decided to help her out.

5 comments:

Lexi said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!

Sarah Shelley said...

Looks like she had a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Brynn!!

What Karen Sees said...

She is so cute!!

What Karen Sees said...

It's me Michelle. Sorry, I am on my Mother in laws computer. I forget she automatically signs in.

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

It was a great party! I loved how she just went to town with the food and cake! Very cute!!