Thursday, June 4, 2009

A day in farm country

My friend Melissa and I decided to take our little girls to farm country today up at Thanksgiving Point. We had a great time, and Brynn just loved seeing all of the animals. She especially loved the pony ride! I thought it might scare her, but she was so excited and loved every second of it. Here are a few pictures. The one above is Brynn watching the horses.




She may look angry in some of these pictures, but she really did have a good time :)

The girls also loved touching this little baby horse. It was just a really great day, and a fun place to take the girls. I will definitely have to take Brynn again this summer :)

3 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

Hey Laura! I saw that you had a blog on your facebook profile. I have one too! You little girl is just SOO adorable!! Gosh she is beautiful! And, did you say that you're expecting another? My memory is so poor these days! Pregnancy does that, I think! Take care!

Meredith said...

That one picture where she is looking over her shoulder cracks me up. She looks like she is about to punch someone in the face!

The Stones said...

So cute! I love the petting zoo, so does Jack! Super fun!