Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Free Coupon Classes anyone??

I just wanted to let all of you know that I am now an authorized Savvy Shopper Trainer, and will be teaching FREE couponing classes for SavvyShopperDeals.com! I love shopping with coupons, and have not only saved TONS of money doing so, but have also been able to stock up my pantry and food storage without spending a lot of money. I am always getting things for free too which is an added bonus! If you are interested in learning how to do this, please let me know! I want to have a little party at my house to teach my friends, so let me know if you would be interested. I would also love to travel to other peoples homes to teach your friends or family members, and am also willing to teach Relief Society groups and things like that. So just let me know if this is something you or your friends would like to learn more about!

5 comments:

L & M Rees Family said...

I would be interested!

Lexi said...

That is so cool! I will check and see if anyone in my ward would be interested.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

What is this all about?

Shelley Family said...

It is basically learning how to grocery shop using coupons when items are on sale to get things for REALLY cheap, and sometimes free!! For example, I get 5 copies of the Sunday paper for the coupons, and am always using online coupons as well. Sounds crazy, but it is a really awesome way to shop if you like saving money :) I am going to have a little class at my house in a few weeks if you want to come learn.

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

that's great Laura. I have been planning to learn how to do this for when we move into our house.