Friday, June 19, 2009

Today's Freebies!!

Here are some freebies for the day that I thought I would share with everyone:

FREE Smoothie at Orange Julius, today only! Just print this coupon http://www.orangejulius.com/sec_freeSmoothie.html
My sister and I got ours earlier today, very tasty!!

FREE root beer floats at A&W today from 2-8 to celebrate their 90th anniversary!

And last but not least... Krispy Kreme is having an ugly tie contest. If you bring in an ugly tie, they will give you 1 dozen glazed donuts for free (I believe this goes till Sunday)!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Amen to Freebies- that smoothie was so good that I am tempted to print another coupon and go back! :) But I am for sure hitting up those free doughnuts this weekend. I don't know where you find these things....but I love it!