Sunday, April 18, 2010

He's Here!!









Our little boy arrived yesterday at 2:17 pm!!! We are naming him Blake (not quite sure about the middle name yet), and he was 7 lbs 8 oz and 20 in long. Everything went really well with the delivery which I was thankful for! I was in labor for 6 hours, and only had to push a few times. He is a pretty calm little guy so far, so I am hoping it stays that way after we get home!! And Brynn seemed pretty excited about him when she came to see him yesterday, so I am hoping she still likes him when we bring him home tomorrow!

5 comments:

The Stones said...

Congrats!! He's a doll.

Rob and Emmalee said...

congrats! He is so cute! It might take awhile for Brynn to realize he is not leaving, but she'll get use to it and love him alot.

Tiffini said...

Blake is so handsome!!! Congrats and I'm glad everything went well.

Linley and Austin said...

Oh my gosh, he's such a cutie! Congratulations! So glad everything went well for you both!

Aubrey said...

Congrats!! He is so beautiful! You will love being a mommy of 2!