Thursday, April 22, 2010

More Blake










Here are a few more pictures of little Blake! So far, he is a very mellow little guy which is nice!! He just needs to get his days and nights straight so I can get some sleep!!! Although he is awake most of the night, he doesn't cry much so I guess I shouldn't complain! He is also having some struggles in the nursing department which is probably the hardest thing for me right now!! Sometimes he does just fine, and other times he will only take a bottle and I just have to pump and feed it to him. So I am hoping that he will get better and will just nurse all the time because I really don't want to quit!!

Brynn is just loving having Blake here and love to hold him, help out, and just watch everything that he does. It is pretty cute. But I will be honest, I am getting really nervous for next week because then I will have both kids on my own!!! It has been sooooo nice having Jesse here to help out this week :)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh! He is even cuter than I remember. :) I just posted some pictures of him on my blog on his birthday. There should be a few there that you don't have.

Tiffini said...

He is so fetching cute!!!!

Amber said...

Congratulations- your little man is so adorable! And I love the name Blake. You'll adapt to two little ones faster than you think, but good luck and ENJOY your sweet newborn!

Camille said...

Congratulations Laura. Your family is so adorable! I need to come visit next time I'm in town so that we can catch up. I still miss all of our chats from grad school!

Luana said...

Congrats Laura. He is a very handsome baby boy.