Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend










I think it is safe to say that Brynn enjoyed her Easter weekend! On Saturday, we went to an Easter party that my friend Crystal had. Brynn LOVED the Easter egg hunt, and I think she ended up with the most eggs out of all of the kids! She is serious about her candy :) She also got to color eggs for the first time. I think her favorite part was coloring them with the crayon before putting them in the dye.

She was also THRILLED with everything the Easter Bunny brought her. After seeing how much candy she got from the Easter egg hunt, I was very happy that most of the things in her Easter basket were non-food items!! Our Easter Sunday was pretty relaxing which is just what I wanted! That morning we had all of Jesse's family over for breakfast (which we always do on conference Sunday). Then they all stayed and watched General Conference at our house. After they all left, we just decided to relax for the rest of the day. I didn't make an Easter dinner...instead, Jesse and Brynn ate grilled cheese sandwiches and I had leftovers from breakfast. That's just as good as it gets 2 weeks before you are going to have a baby! I still can't believe our new little guy will be here in 12 days!! I am getting really anxious to see what he looks like, and to not be pregnant anymore! But once again, I have gotten a really bad cold, so I am hoping he holds out until the 17th so that I can get better before he arrives!!!

3 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Seriously, how stinking cute is that picture of all of those kids?!?!?!? That is just to die for. Brynn looks like she totally enjoyed herself. Man, I am getting SO excited for you. GET BETTER SO YOU CAN HAVE THAT LITTLE ONE!!!!

Lexi said...

What a BABE!

The Stones said...

She is so cute! I'm super jealous I wish I only had 2 weeks left, however, not sure I'm ready to have 2 so its probably better she stay in! So excited to see your little guy!!!