Monday, March 29, 2010

This weekend






Here are a few pictures from this weekend. We had a great weekend that flew by WAY too quickly as usual!! On Friday, Jesse surprised Brynn and I with tickets to a Grizzlies hockey game. I love when he plans little surprises for us, and Brynn really seems to enjoy going to big sporting events so we had a great time!!

On Saturday we went to some yard sales in the morning (of course), got a few things done around the house, and then went to my nephew Cameron's first birthday party! That was lots of fun, and Brynn loved eating cupcakes and ice-cream cake (as you can see from the picture). She also love emptying the cooler of water all over the floor in the Ventanna clubhouse (sorry again Mer)!

And yesterday we decided that it is time to get Brynn to sleep in the toddler bed again. She was sleeping in it for a couple weeks, and then she started waking up way too many times at night, and then got a really bad cough which made it worse so we put her back in the crib for a little while. But with a baby coming in less than 3 weeks, I would really like to get her out of the crib! She did pretty well last night, only getting out of bed one at 4 am. It took me about 30 min to get her back in bed, and then she slept until 8. And then it took 3 or 4 tries to get her to stay in her bed during nap time today. I am just hoping it is an easy transition and that she is sleeping well by the time her brother arrives!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

The picture from the party reminded me of when Brynn laughed and said "Ty messy!" while she had food all over her face too. :) You'll have to send me the pictures that you took at the party. I have a few with Brynn in that I will send ya.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Those pics are so cute! I love them looking in the oven hahaa. And Ty's hair?!?!?!? TO DIE FOR. Brynn and Ty are So cute together. I love the cupcake eating pics:)

I can't believe you have 3 weeks left before you have your baby!!! I am so excited for you. Ostler is having a baby girl THIS friday. So her son is ONE month older than Max and she is having another one. Anyway, I am so happy for you I can't wait to meet him:)