Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's been a while...

Here is Brynn and I at the zoo a few weeks ago. It was snowy and kind of cold, but we still had lots of fun and she LOVED seeing all of the animals!!



Ok, so I know it has been way too long since I have updated the blog, but this past month has been full of sickness at our house and I felt like I had nothing to blog about!! I got a really bad cough, followed by a cold, sinus infection, and finally the stomach flu last Monday. I guess the most excitement we have had lately was spending a few hours in labor and delivery last Monday night! I got so dehydrated that I was having contractions, and had to go into the hospital and get hooked up to an IV so I could get rehydrated. But I am feeling much better now, and am hoping to stay healthy for the remainder of this pregnancy!

I can't believe we only have a few weeks left before this baby comes!! I am scheduled to be induced in 4 1/2 weeks which will be here before you know it (especially since I have a million things to do before he is born)! We are trying to get Brynn ready to have a baby in the house, but I don't think she will really understand all of it until he gets here. She has been sleeping terribly lately, so if I can just get her sleeping all night without waking up by the time he is born, I will be happy :)

We are all loving the warm weather here and are very anxious for spring! It is so nice to just be able to let Brynn run around outside. Well, that is really all that has been going on here, hopefully there will be more excitement soon!! I will also try to get an updated picture of my belly on here soon...it is getting pretty big!

2 comments:

The Stones said...

You poor thing! I totally just got the flu and it's so much worse being pregnant and sick, I seriously was scared all the barfing..tons of barfing, was going to make her come out! Anyway, get better! You're such an amazing mom!

Lexi said...

oh sad! I am sorry about all of the sickness. I can't wait to see pictures of your newest addition.