Monday, March 29, 2010

Dinosaur Meseum





Brynn and I went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving point for the first time last week and she had a great time!! I think her favorite part was playing on the computer since she is not allowed to play on the big computer at home :) She also loved playing in the sand and water!!! I am sure we will be going back lots because I decided to buy myself a season pass to Thanksgiving point! We went to Farm Country a few times last summer, and to the Children's Gardens and Brynn loved both of those so I figured it would be well worth the $55 for one whole year (especially considering the fact that it costs me $10 each time I go to the museum or gardens). So I know what we will be doing a lot of this summer!!

1 comment:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Wow $55 is a great deal!!! I have never been there but I have heard so many good things about it. I willhave to check it out when Max gets a little older. I am sure he will be in heaven.