Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another Trip and a busy week!

Well, we have now been on 3 trips in the past few weeks and are all exhausted! First it was PA, then less than a week later we went to Yellowstone, and the next weekend headed to Twin Falls to visit Jesse's friend and go to the open house for the new temple there. Oh, and I also had to go back to work the day after we got back from Yellowstone. So needless to say, life has been pretty crazy. I am only back at work part time, and Brynn has been coming with me so it could be worse. But it has been so hard to adjust to this schedule after 3 months off! Here are a few pictures from the trip to Twin Falls.Kung Fu Baby!!!



Strike a pose!


Daddy thought it would be funny to give me a wig

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I think it did turn out pretty funny to give her that wig! Pictures or Brynn always make me smile. I love the first one on this post- she is such a cute little girl!

Tiffini said...

I can't believe how fast she's grown up. She is very adorable!!