Thursday, September 18, 2008

Big Girl Food

It's official... Brynn has eaten "big girl food" (AKA Rice Cereal). We gave it to her for the first time two nights ago and it was a success. Most of it did end up all over her that first time, but the next morning when I tried I think the majority of it ended up in her mouth. The bib was spottless! I can't believe how quickly she is growing. She laughs and smiles so much, and is just so fun to be around. She is actually sick today (with a cold) which is sad, but that means we get to stay home from work (Brynn and I that is). I am excited to just spend the day with her at home and try to relax a little and enjoy my sweet girl!



1 comment:

NikiJo Bluth said...

Thats serious looks there! Don't mess w/ her and her cereal!! I love thar cool chair! I always wanted one of those but Maya Rose grew up too fast :)Eat up girlie!