Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend





This past weekend was filled with many fun activities which was nice for a change! And a lot of it was spent with Mer and Jeff which made it especially fun because we don't get to hang out with them as often as we would like. Here are just a few pictures. Friday night we went to the driving range, and then got some ice cream at sub zero. Then Saturday we went to Jesse's dad's and played guitar hero and dance dance revolution on Jeff's X-Box on the big screen. Very Fun! And I also threw on a picture of Brynn before church on Sunday.

1 comment:

NikiJo Bluth said...

What a great weekend of fun! His dads basement looks really nice, I like the mural! I've never played guitar hero, but everyone I know loves it! I need more pics of Brynn on cd....could ya hook a Ya-Ya up? :)