Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some Requested Pictures











I have had a special request for more pictures of Brynn, so here you have it. These are just some random pictures from the past couple of weeks. I have been so busy, that I just haven't had time to update the blog. With work, school, and Brynn, I feel like I have no free time! Yes, I am in school again, taking two classes this semester. And yes, I am done with school, and am just taking these classes for professional development hours to keep up my school counseling license. I didn't really want to do it so soon, but since this is my last semester with free tuition at UVU, I figured I should take full advantage of it! Oh, P.S. we didn't really feed Brynn chocolate cake. Jesse just put icing on her face while she was sleeping for the full effect.


4 comments:

NikiJo Bluth said...

Oh my gosh she's just too adorable!!! Thank you so much for posting those for me ( and of course for everyone else too!)I miss you guys so bad! It was great to hear from you last night, thanks for acting on that thought. I wish I "acted" more on my promtings. Tell Brynn Ya-Ya loves her!

Meredith said...

haha- I am so glad that I checked your blog today! Those pictures were so funny! You are gonna have a fun baby scrap book!

Tiffany said...

LOL LOL LOL! That was great! Thanks for the laugh

Michelle Bready said...

Oh my goodness she's such a cheese!! I love it!