Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


Today was a very busy Halloween for our family! Brynn and I went to Crystal's house this morning to make some yummy caramel apples. I discovered last year that Crystal makes the best caramel apples, so I finally learned the tricks of the trade. Then we dressed Brynn and Ty up in their Halloween costumes and took some pictures. That was so much fun! They both looked so stinkin cute. As you can see, Ty was a monkey and Brynn was a chicken. Then we took the kids into the salon Crystal used to work at to show them off. After that, we headed to the hospital to visit Lori and her new baby Makayla (what a cutie).

Then Brynn and I headed to UVU to visit some of my work friends along with Aunt Mer, and again, to show off that cute chicken suit! After that we rushed home to eat dinner with dad, and left again to go visit some of Jesse's family and deliver apples. It was fun to have Brynn and her cousins together all dressed up for Halloween. We were kind of bummed that we didn't get to hand out candy at our house, but it was definitely fun to take Brynn around to see everyone.







7 comments:

Larsen said...

They are so stinking cute, I love it!!! Where did you find the chicken suit?? She sure is a beautiful little girl!!

Camille said...

Brynn makes the cutest chicken I've ever seen! I can't believe how old she is getting...I need to come visit you sometime!

Linley and Austin said...

What a dang cute chicken! Man, does that kid ever stop smiling! :) Glad you had a great Halloween. I'm going to have to have Cystal teach me her caramel apple secrets... They looked so yummy.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I love that little chicken costume:) so cute, and the little monkey is too cute also.

Luana said...

Your baby is such a doll. Crystal's apples look way too yummy!

Kalli said...

what a cute costume and those apples looked divine your a pro aren't you...did you dress up?

Linley and Austin said...

Oh, I will definetly be calling you next year to can! I need someone who knows what they are doing! Have a great weekend :)