Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A much needed update





I have been meaning to update our blog everyday this past week and just haven't gotten around to it! We have been extremely busy as usual! This is finally my last week of work. My last day was supposed to be September 30, but I stayed a little longer to help with the hiring process of my replacement. Jesse and I cleaned out my office last week which was a pretty emotional experience for me. But it is definitely worth it to be able to stay home with my sweet little girl. Jesse and I just can't believe how quickly she is growing. She is so much fun, and is such an active little girl, always smiling and laughing. And Jesse has been busy working hard as usual. He made me an awesome dinner tonight (stir-fry), and is busy canning pickles right now. He is such a hard worker, and such an amazing husband and father! Brynn and I are two lucky girls!

Here are a few recent pictures. I love the one of Brynn and her cousin Rhianna reading together. I can tell these girls are going to be good pals, they just love each other.

2 comments:

NikiJo Bluth said...

she is getting so big! she'll be crawling before long now!!! Kiss her for me!! BTW call me I need to get your address again! :)

Lexi said...

They grow so fast! Right before your eyes... I hope that you are having fun away from work!