Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekly Update

OK, it's been a while since I have really updated our blog with pictures and such and I feel like I am so behind! Life has been so busy, but great. This past weekend, we went to Chuck E Cheese's with some of Jesse's high school friends, and then hung out with Jesse's sister Janice and her hubby Matt on Saturday and found out that Janice is pregnant and due on Brynn's birthday (May 6th)!!! We are so excited and were so surprised. Now we will be getting a new niece or nephew from my sister in March, and another from Matt and Janice in May. Hopefully one of them will have a boy since we have all nieces so far.

Monday night we had Jesse's family over to carve pumpkins which has kind of become a little tradition to all do it at our house. It's always fun. Another tradition Jesse and I have is to blow our pumpkins up after Halloween which I am especially excited for (for those of you who know Jesse, this tradition should not come as a surprise at all). Unfortunitely, I can't post the pumkin pictures right now because the card reader for one of our cameras won't fit in this computer! So I will try to post them soon.

Tuesday night was our ward Halloween party, but I didn't take too many pictures at that. I will be sure to take lots of pictures of Brynn in her cute chicken costume tomorrow!

Here is Brynn on the little teeter totter ride at Chuck E Cheese. She loved it!Jesse and I at the Ward Halloween party
Brynn with her cousins, Rhianna and Avonlea

3 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Brynn is SO cute and always has such a big smile. She is one happy little girl!!! Congrats Matt and Janice!!! WAHOOOOOOO!

Meredith said...

I can not get over how cute Brynn is- I swear. I love how photogenic she is. She always has such a big smile on her face.

Larsen said...

That's cute. Hey what are you and Jesse in the picture? Jesse construction maybe. What are you?