Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Melissa and Tiffini...here it goes!

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. American Idol
2. What I Like About You
3. Deal or No Deal
4. The Suzie Orman Show (love her)
And I honestly don't watch too much TV so I can't think of any more!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Wingers
3. Cafe Rio
4. Pita Pit
5. Chilis
6. Rita's (Not really a restaurant... but they have the best Italian Ice!)
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Zupas

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went for a walk with Michelle
2. Went shopping and got some free items with my coupons :)
3. Played with Brynn
4. I actually did my hair for once
5. Went to work for the last time!!
6. Went out to dinner at Wingers with Jesse and Brynn to celebrate my last day of work
7. Went to Lowes and Sears with Jesse looking for a miter saw
8. Stayed up late thinking about making Jam, and then never made it

8 Things I Look Forward to
1. Being a stay at home mom (which I now officially am :)
2. Brynn's first word
3. Christmas with our baby!
4. Finding out if my sister is having a boy or girl
5. Every weekend so I can spend more time with Jesse
6. Halloween so I can see Brynn in her chicken costume!
7. Spring
8. Getting a pass to the rec center so I can get in shape again

8 Things I love About Fall
1. The leaves changing color
2. Raspberries
3. Hoody weather
4. Carving pumpkins
5. Thanksgiving
6. A lower gas and electric bill :)
7. Baking Pies and Pumpkin Rolls
8. Trick or Treat night

8 Things on my wishlist
1. To be back down to my pre-pregnancy weight by Christmas
2. Re-do both of our bathrooms
3. a new car
4. To not have to worry about money or finances
5. To go on a vacation sometime in the near future
6. For Brynn to go to bed before 10:30
7. To can more food from my garden next year than I have this year
8. To have a clean house that lasts longer than one day :)

8 People I am tagging
1. Mckenna
2. Niki
3. Meredith
4. Lexi
5. Camille
6. Crystal
7. Lori
8. Megan

No comments: