Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


Our 4th of July started out bright and early at 5 am!! We woke up and headed down to the balloon festival in Provo. Jesse's dad works for the forest service, so we usually go down and help out with the smokey bear balloon (although this year we just kind of watched). Brynn had lots of fun watching the balloons and playing with her cousins, but she is still TERRIFIED of Smokey Bear. We tried to get a picture of them together, but she wouldn't let him hold her. It was a fun morning though, and we'll see what the rest of the day brings. We don't really have any plans so I am going to try to clean my house a little and we will probably go see some fireworks tonight. I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!!





2 comments:

Meredith said...

Brynn looks adorable. And to be honest, I'm a little scared of Smokey the Bear myself! He always seems like he's accusing when he points and says, "Only YOU can prevent forest fires." I don't like being held responsible for trees burning...:)

lisa said...

Everytime I see a new post. I think Brinn looks just like you!