Thursday, July 16, 2009

My little bumble bee



Today was American Fork's baby contest and I decided to enter Brynn because I think she's pretty cute :) I was just planning on having her wear one of her cute Sunday dresses, but when I went to register her a few days ago, the lady told me that most people dressed their kids up in costumes. So Jesse pulled this bee costume out of her closet last night (that we bought for Halloween for this year) and decided to try it on her. She looked so cute in it so that is what I decided to dress her in. With my luck, she was in a very grumpy mood this morning as I was getting her ready! Then we got to the contest and she was the ONLY one wearing a costume!! I felt a little silly because people were looking at me a little weird... but she still looked cute :) Unfortunately she screamed the entire time she was with the judges and wouldn't even look at them! Oh well, it's all for the experience and I am glad this morning is over!! I just hope she is in a better mood this afternoon for the carnival.

1 comment:

Emily Rupp Sessions said...

she is freakin adorable!!!