Friday, March 21, 2008

Let the countdown begin!!

So I know the one big thing I have been counting down to lately has been my due date, but I have a new countdown now. After today, I only have 5 days left of my internship in the counseling office at Mountain View!! Why is this so exciting you might ask... because as of next Friday I will officially be finished with my masters degree!! This is huge for me because it has been such a big goal of mine for so long!! I have wanted to quit so many times along the way, but have had so much amazing support that I have just kept chugging along. The internship has been a great experience, but it has also been really exhausting to add an extra 3 hours onto my normal 8 hour work day. Especially while being pregnant!! So I am definitely looking forward to only working one job after all of this is over. Thanks to everyone who has been there to encourage me along the way.

3 comments:

NikiJo Bluth said...

Hey girlie!
It was great to talk w/ you yesterday! I hope it's not so long in between chats, I miss you terrible! Rub your belly for me!
NikiJo

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOO! You are almost done!!! Good job Laura, you are my hero.

Camille said...

Yeah....congratulations! It feels so nice to be finished doesn't it?!?!