Monday, March 31, 2008

We are having twins... well almost!

So my best friend from elementary school (since third grade) and I are both pregnant and are due within a week and a half of each other. What are the chances of that! So I like to say that we are having twins since Crystal is practically family! It has been so fun to have someone to talk to and compare pregnancy stories with. Now it is a race to see who goes into labor first!

Saturday was Crystal's baby shower and 4 out of 5 roomates from our freshman year were finally together again. We were just missing Rachael :( I cannot believe it has been almost 8 years since Cheryl, Crystal, Lori and I all lived together at Raintree in Apt # 204. I am starting to feel so old. It was so fun to see each other again though since our lives are so busy and we don't get together very often anymore.

As you can see, Jesse kept himself very entertained when he came to pick me up at Lori's house after the baby shower. I am pretty sure we sat there talking about pregnancy for almost 2 hours and he stayed happy building things with the blocks. He will make such a great dad!!


2 comments:

Tiffini said...

You guys look so good. I can't believe she's preggo too. Its just like me and my sister in law Heather. We're always pregnant at the same time. Tell her i say hi the next time you see her. I miss her!!

Linley and Austin said...

That was such a fun shower :) Let me know where you are registered so I can get ya something for your little girl :) Have a great week!