Friday, March 21, 2008

Update







Okay, here are some updated belly pictures. These are for you Niki!! It was kind of funny because I didn't realize how big my tummy was until I looked at the pictures right after Jesse took them. It seemed to stay the same for me after I couldn't see my toes anymore (and who knows when that was). Things are going really well with my pregnancy though. I will be 34 weeks tomorrow and only have 6 more weeks to go until the big due date!! I have resorted to sleeping on the couch the past two nights because I just can't get comfortable at all and this has been a week full of sleepless nights. I am starting to feel like a walking zombie! But besides that I am feeling good and have been lucky to have a fairly easy pregnancy.

I wish I could say that there are other exciting things going on for Jesse and I right now but the truth is our lives are pretty boring. We just go to work, eat dinner, and go to bed. At least that's what it feels like. This weekend is a busy one though so maybe I will have more exciting things to write about next week. We have the big family Easter egg hunt tomorrow, and then we are headed to Wendover for a wedding reception. Tomorrow will be a busy day that's for sure!

5 comments:

L & M Rees Family said...

Cute pics! I am tagging you!

Tiffini said...

You look so cute!!!! I love your belly

Meredith said...

You look great. :)

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

You seriously look so pretty in these pictures. I am glad you blogged, I have been lookin at your blog a lot waiting for updates. I can't believe you are almost done being pregnant. I can't wait to see her:) How is your room coming? Are you ready for her? Do you want me to help you with the room or anything?

Kalli said...

you look really good I think you have even grown since I saw you two weeks ago so get ready to be surprised in the next 6 weeks like I said it when you will get the biggest it is sooo crazy but the baby is so worth it but I love the pics you are soo cute pregnant!