Monday, December 29, 2008

Brynn's First Christmas

Brynn on her new little bench with some stocking stuffers from Grandpa's house
Brynn playing with all of her new toys
Brynn in her Christmas outfit... our little Santa!
Daddy reading Brynn one of her new books on Christmas morning

Brynn's first Christmas has come and gone so quickly! I know she had no idea what was going on, but Jesse and I sure did enjoy spoiling her this Christmas. We began the Christmas festivities by going to my sister's house in the afternoon to have our famous BBQ (like my grandma used to make) and open presents. I am so lucky to have my wonderful sister close by so that I could spend time with at least one member of my family. Then we headed to Jesse's Aunt Laurel's house that evening to spend some time with family there. After that, we headed to Jesse's dad's house to spend the night along with Janice and Matt (Jesse's sister and her husband), and of course Adrienne who lives there. Brynn woke all of us up at 4 am. She must have known that Santa came! We had to wait until 6:30 though to wake his dad up to open presents. Then we headed to Grandma Shelley's house for breakfast, went home to open presents at our house, went to Matt and Janice's house for more present exchanging, and then to Aunt Laurel's for Christmas dinner. Wow, I am getting exhausted just writing about our busy day! It really was so much fun though and I am so happy that we are surrounded by so much family. It was a very special day for us, and we look forward to more fun Christmas's with Brynn.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yay Brynn! I bet that she made the day so much fun!!