Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gingerbread Houses




Every year Jesse's family has the tradition of making gingerbread houses at his dad's house which are then distributed to friends and neighbors. His dad makes all of the gingerbread houses out of real gingerbread, and we just decorate them. It is always lots of fun! Well, this year, I had the brilliant (I say that very sarcastically) idea of making real gingerbread houses for our primary kids to decorate at our class party. Jesse and I stayed up until about 2 am making the gingerbread houses, so I hope the kids liked it! We had them over to decorate houses, and had a white elephant gift exchange. I just hope the kids had as much fun as we did!!!

1 comment:

Rob and Emmalee said...

Wow what dedication. I also learned this year how much work it takes to make gingerbread and had second thoughts about doing it again, but seeing some done on other blogs has got me excited to try again next year. Rob and I just started our blog you should come check it out.