Monday, December 1, 2008








Here are some pictures of Brynn from the past few weeks that I have been meaning to get on the blog! She is growing up so fast, and we just love taking pictures of her!! We had a great Thanksgiving (besides the fact that Jesse got really sick that day). Brynn got to try some sweet potatoes (real ones, not the baby food kind) and mashed potatoes and was a happy girl all day. I think she mainly just enjoyed having her dad home from work! Now we are just looking forward to his Christmas break.

8 comments:

Meredith said...

I am LOVING you having a computer! That picture with her holding the leaf has got to be the cutest thing that I have ever seen. I love Brynn!

Larsen said...

She is so cute. Maybe having a girl wouldn't be so bad:)

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

She is so cute and her hair is so cute curly like that!!! Her eyes are to die for:)

Luana said...

Laura, Your baby is so dang cute!

The Cramer Crew said...

Hi Laura!! Crystal said you were wanting to check my blog...send me an e-mail at: dancramer@verizon.net and I'll send you an invite!! :) I check your blog often too ;) - Stacy p.s. Brynn is SO ADORABLE!!!

Zach and Codi said...

I just love her and her gorgeous eyes!!

Linley and Austin said...

Laura, you are going to be in trouble when she starts dating...those lashes will woo all the boys :) She is sooo dang cute. I really love that pic where shes holding the leaf. Sooo adorable.

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

I love all the pictures. She is adorable Laura...looks just like her mom!!!