Monday, February 25, 2008

30 Weeks!!


I have finally hit the 30's... horray! Here is my 30 week pregnancy shot from Saturday. It's crazy to see how much my belly has grown in just the past couple weeks. With a little less than 10 weeks to go, I am feeling really good but am getting more and more anxious for this baby to get here! 10 weeks seems like such a long time, but I am hoping it goes fast. But we still have lots to do to get ready for the arrival of our little girl that's for sure. One of the biggest things would be to find a name that we both like!! We have been trying to pick a few that we really like to choose from right after she is born but aren't having much luck. I have looked through those silly name books so many times that every name sounds the same to me now!! Hopefully we will think of some good options soon. I swear it is so much easier to think of names you like when you aren't expecting!!

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

You look so cute! You have such a little belly. I bet you're getting so excited to only have 10 weeks left. By that time my feet were so swollen I looked like Shrek lol. Where are you having her at?

Linley and Austin said...

I have a WAYYYY cute name for your little girl...Linley! LOL. Just kidding. Are you finding it hard for the two of you to agree on names? Everytime I would come up with a name I liked, Austin would go,"No, dont like it." Or, "I knew a girl with that name and I didnt like her." It got frustrating :) Anyway, you look great! I say sometime soon we get a big group together and go do something. I havent seen you forever!