Saturday, February 9, 2008

Baby Clothes Galore!


Thanks to our good friend Brenda (in Canada), our daughter now has approximately 3 outfits to wear each day throughout the first year of her life. Can we say spoiled? Ok, so I may be exagerating just a bit, but as you can see in the picture, Brenda has sent a TON of clothes that Jesse and I have frantically been trying to wash, sort, and find a place for so that we can get them out of the basement! We are very excited to try them all out though on our little girl. We just may need a bigger house to make room for all of them.

7 comments:

Fawna said...

And how could I NOT spoil my new little Utah grandbaby?? I adore her parents, so I had to make sure they were WELL taken care of!

Love you kids, can't wait to see the baby!

Mamma B!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WOW! Mama B is insanely, incredibly nice. You two are well taken care of. heehee. That was so nice Mama B and I can't wait to see your little girl all dressed up and cute Laura and Jesse:)

Zach and Codi said...

Dont you love hand me downs. We got a ton of boys stuff, like three trash bags full. It was a pain to wash them because the lady we got them from was a heavy smoker. Thank goodness white vinegar takes the smoke out.

Linley and Austin said...

Yeah, another blogging buddy!!! You look so cute all prego! Im so excited that you are having a little girl! They are the best :) You can check out our blog at austinandlinley.blogspot.com. We need to hang out sometime! Let me know when you have your baby shower. See ya!

L & M Rees Family said...

I have tagged you - go to my blog to find out what to do!

L & M Rees Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NikiJo Bluth said...

Hey there sweetie!
Your site looks awesome! You are so cute!!! I wish I were there to help you nest! Rub your belly for me and tell her that Ya-Ya loves her!