Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What a week of driving fun...NOT!!

So the past couple days have been interesting in the car/driving department for Jesse and I. On Monday, I got pulled over and got a ticket for a very dumb reason!!! I was so mad (and sad because I am an emotional mess these days). I wasn't speeding or anything, but got it for failure to yield at a stop sign. The cop said I pulled out to close infront of another car but I disagree. Now I have to decide if I should try to fight it or just suck it up and go to traffic school. I was so worried that Jesse would be mad at me, but of course he was very sweet about the whole thing. His first question after I told him that I got a ticket was if I tried taking off my wedding ring and flirting with the cop. I had to remind him that I am 7 months pregnant and that probably wouldn't do any good!!

Then yesterday Jesse left our only set of working keys to the Maxima at work in West Valley!! He carpools to work with his cousin Richard, and our good friend Karl, and I guess when they got back to the park-n-ride in AF he realized that his keys were in his toolbox- oops. I thought it was kind of funny because he tends to "misplace" the keys every now and again. Luckilly Karl was nice enough to give Jesse a ride home and we actually got one of the spare keys working (none of them have ever worked in the past) so we didn't have to leave the car there over night. At least I am not the only one who did something kind of dumb this week!! I guess things can only get better. I have been a very cautious driver and Jesse will keep his keys with him at all times!

No comments: