Friday, February 29, 2008

All About Me... Tagged by Melissa

Thanks for tagging me Melissa! I am extremely bored at work right now and needed something to pass the time!

1. Where was I 10 years ago: I was 16 years old living in good old Hummelstown PA having tons of fun driving and definitely not dating (the guys just didn't start asking me out as soon as I turned 16 like I thought they would).

2. 5 things on my to do list today: Go for a walk with my husband, make a "real dinner" (not oatmeal like last night or frozen pizza like the night before), try to figure out what is wrong with my car (the service engine soon light just came on... go figure, I have the worst luck with cars), maybe watch a movie, and stay up late tonight (past my normal 9 pm bedtime) since it's Friday!!

3. 5 Snacks I enjoy: ICE CREAM (my favorite), any kind of candy (especially chocolate), wheat thins (I have eaten lots of those during this pregnancy), no-bake cookies, french fries... pretty much anything unhealthy as you can see!

4. 5 Places I have lived: Pennsylvania, Provo UT, Orem UT, American Fork UT... and that's it

5. 5 Places I have been: Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Florida, New York

6. What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off my house, pay off everyone in my family's houses, buy a new car, buy Jesse the airplane he wants, travel the world, and save the rest for retirement of course :)

7. 5 Jobs I have had: Hersheypark, Waitress at Friendlys, UVSC Graduation Office, Academic Advisor at UVSC, and a Guidance Counseling Intern at Lakeridge Jr High and Mountain View High School.

8. 5 Things you didn't know about me: I never learned how to ride a bike (although my husband is really wanting to teach me), I have a fake tooth in the front of my mouth (got knocked out with a ski-pole), I am terrified of heights, I sang with Rosemary Clooney in one of her concerts in Hershey when I was in 2nd grade (she's in White Christmas for those of you who have never heard of her), and I have always wanted to play the harp.

That's all folks! Hopefully you learned something new about me and weren't too bored reading all of my answers!

No comments: