Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The end is finally in sight!


So I decided I should probably give a little pregnancy update since people keep telling me that they keep checking my blog to see if I've had the baby yet. No, I haven't had her yet. But the good news is that there are only 4 more days till my due date! Not that she will come on time... but we are hoping she does. My doctor seemed pretty confident last week that I would go into labor on my on and wouldn't have to be induced so we'll see if he is right. I have another appointment today so I am kind of anxious to see how things are looking. It is so strange to wake up every morning and wonder if today will be the day. So I will keep you posted, and hopefully my next post will be announcing the birth of a baby! Oh, and here's a recent pregnancy shot so you can see how I am looking these days...BIG!

6 comments:

Tiffini said...

how was your appointment? i hope you've had her and see pictures of her. you look great!!

Linley and Austin said...

Laura you are so cute! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you are going to be a mommy soon! Let us know when she comes!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

YEAH LAURA! I am so happy that you posted a pic. I have been waiting for Karl to tell me that you went into labor. I am so excited for you and you look FABULOUS!!! I know you probably don't think so, but you REALLY do:) Good luck and if you need anything....ANYTHING! you let me know!

Tiffini said...

will you e-mail me your e-mail address to tiffini2003@hotmail.com. I put our profile as private today.

Meredith said...

You soooo need to get the baby pictures on here!

Shelly Moon said...

I'm so glad you had your baby girl even 3 days late! Those last few days of pregnancy, are so hard because every day that goes by you get sad thinking your baby should have come! It was so fun to read your blog. I loved all the pics. Did your friend Crystal have her baby yet?