Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Who knew a "snot sucker" could be so much fun!


Last night Jesse's family had a baby shower for me and I thought it was hilarious that his favorite present was the little "snot sucker". After discovering that he could shoot little pieces of tissue paper clear across the room with it, he was like "yes, I can't wait to have a baby!!" I never knew that little thing could be so entertaining. Maybe I should get him his very own for his birthday next week!
Oh, and Jesse has also started a little contest with our families to have them all guess when the baby will be born, and how big she is going to be. He has been telling all of them that the winner gets to pick her name. The funny thing is that part of him is completely serious about it. I know we have been struggling in the name department, but I am pretty sure we won't have to resort to having the winner of a contest name our child :)


3 comments:

Megan said...

Its never taken much to entertain Jesse, so that doesn't surprise me. Hi I'm Megan, I don't think I have ever met you Laura but I know Jesse. I am so excited for you guys to have a baby! Its the best thing in the world. My baby is almost 7 months. Pregnancy was awful but having a baby is so worth it. Tell Jesse hi! By the way you are a super cute pregnant girl, I didn't take any pictures I looked so aweful!

Kalli said...

The "snot sucker" will become a lifesaver when your child can't breath from all the boogers LOL so let Jesse have his fun now cause when he has to use it on the baby he will think different about it just cause she will scream her guts out and you feel like you are hurting her but you are really helping her I have a love hate relationship with the "snot sucker" can you tell? But my child poor little dude gets anxiety when he see's it hahahaha maybe it's just my kid too, who knows...Anyways what names have you guys tossed around for her?

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

oh just come:) I want you there!!!