Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's that time of year again!


So those of you who know me are probably well aware that one of my favorite things in life is going to yard sales!! Well, I am happy to say that yard sale season is officially starting again which makes me a very happy girl. I don't know what it is, but something about getting a great deal makes me feel really good inside. In the summer, I am usually up and out the door by 7 am to hit up all the good sales I can find. So now I need to get as much in as I can before the baby is born. And now that Jesse doesn't work on Saturdays anymore, he can go with me too. We got up early yesterday and went and got some good stuff. I of course got mostly baby things and some scrapbooking supplies, while Jesse got a grill cover (which fits our new grill perfectly), some kind of saw, and some snorkel gear for us. We had a great morning, and I am looking forward to a lot more yard sale fun over these next few months!

2 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

You are so funny. When I saw the warm weather, I KNEW you would be out there again. I have a rocking chair I am going to sell if you wan it? And a tv? And an armoire?!!? Think you want those? lol If not its on craigs list this weekend. hahaha

Kalli said...

I love it! How do you know where the best yard sales are going to be at? I would love to go yard sale'n with ya sometime sounds like your the pro.