Friday, April 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE!!!!!



Today is my cute husband's 26th birthday and I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY!!! I love him so much, and I especially love this day because it means he has finally caught up to me in age (I am a few months older). We had a great morning together eating waffles with strawberries and whipped cream at 4:45 am! And I can't wait for a fun filled evening. We are going to Wingers (his favorite) for dinner, and then to the driving range. And of course to 7-eleven for slurpee's on the way home.

6 comments:

Tiffini said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Kalli said...

Happy Birthday Jesse I love that you guys went to get slurpee's that is so funny and totally reminds me of the Shelley family I don't know why but it does.

Megan said...

Hope you had a great birthday Jesse! Laura when are you due?

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

HAPPY BDAY JESSE! And yes, I am walking. WAHOOOOOOOOOOO

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Hey Laura, I am So excited to see you tomorrow. Are you just about ready to have that little one?!!?!?!?

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Have you had your baby yet?!? You better tell us so we can visit you in the hospital!!!!!