Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All Dressed Up

Here are some pictures of Brynn after church on Sunday. She looked so cute, and we tried to get some pictures of her smiling, but she was so hungry and mad by the time we got home that she just would'nt cooporate. But she still looks cute.

I also want to say congratulations to Jesse on his new job. He is still working at Fetzers, but got hired for a position working in the office rather than in the shop. I am not really sure what he is doing exactly, he says he looks at drawings and takes them apart... whatever that means :) I am really proud of him though and so thankful for all he does for our family.











2 comments:

Tiffini said...

She is so cute!! I love her dress. Hopefully I can be buying cute little dresses soon. Congrats Jesse for the new job. So exciting!

Tiffini said...

I like the new background! Super cute!